Friday, April 03, 2009!
HandWritten on; 12:53 AM
Hellohellohello! Went to town today w Vina brother, accompanied Evel lovely for dinnerto look for Vina's Kickers shoes. Once again, we walked soooo much and went home empty handed. Lol. Waited for Evel to end work, and we went home tgt.
And and there's this transvestite, wow, scary shit! I was so excited when I saw him/her, but I didn't know he/she was attracted to Vina once. Singapore sure is small. Just now, he/she was attracted to Vina again. Vina's scary admirer.
Made me lol like an idiot though I was pretty scared at the moment, so afraid she'd run up to me and punch me in my face for laughing at her and stuff. Heheheh. ;x
McDonalds w mommy, she wants ice cream. Lol! Just like a kid. Home! *Grumbles grumbles grumbles* And now I'm a happy girl. Yay me! I've got sushi, tuna, chocolate and candy. :D
Need to jog & boost my stamina, or die on the 24th May. Hahahha, gotta sleep early tonight. Good night!