Saturday, April 04, 2009!
HandWritten on; 4:06 AM
I'm feeling slightly sleepy right now, working tmr and I'm still not in bed yet. That's baddddd. Malaysia this morning. Aston's specialities at The Cathay fr dinner, queued for about an hour. I reached there at like, 7.45pm, we were seated at 8.50pm and the food came at 9.20pm. Lol! So we didn't catch a movie as we planned to. But it sure doesn't seem long while waiting when I was with Sl. We've got soooo many things to talk about, random stuff. If only bestie could join us! Pretty good food and great company. :D
Saw Hweeling w her bf and Marcus gold, both W24Mians, heheh. Singapore is sooo small. Hahaha, after that, we went to Clarke Quay. I was so happy 'cause there're so many hot caucasian babes and hunks today. I think I might annoy Sl 'cause I kept swooning over them babes and she kept like, "Couldn't see, not wearing spects.." for like a hundred times. :x My bad! Clarke Quay is a great chill out place at night. Hahah, and we took the last train home.
I finally booked my FTT after soooo long! Lol. Wish me luck! Is Singapore's driver's license globally recognized? I hope it is! Then go America can drive! Yayyyy! Can't wait, and need money!
Tmr earning money! But cfm within 1 week all spent, on food again. :x Lol! Need. To. Be. Discipline. Okay, need sleep first right now! Byebye!