Sunday, April 26, 2009!
HandWritten on; 10:40 PM
Soooo tired, tmr school again, lucky tues and fri no school! Heh, need to chiong FYP stuff, should stop procrastinating, shucks. Sleepy, should be sleeping soon.
Pre-readings first, if I can survive reading them w/o dozing off. Working makes you feel like working more once you get the money. Though it's not much, but it feels pretty good having to earn your own keep. Heh. :D I'll spend it all very soon.
But when fridays' lessons are shifted to mondays. Monday mood would be doubled. Lol! Shucksss. And I did a huge mistake by booking my FTT after labour day, which means tuesdays' off days would shift to thurs and I will not have any off days, which means, I gotta skip Sports coaching for once? Damn it.
Gonna read and rest alr, nights!
There’s always going to be another mountain
I’m always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes you going to have to lose,
Ain’t about how fast I get there,
Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side
It’s the climb