Tuesday, May 26, 2009!
HandWritten on; 8:48 PM
So glad my legs weren't that painful or aching today, probably what Leng Er said was right, gotta jog the next day after a big run. Heh. Hmm.
Jogged with Kendrick ytd, and saw my dad jogging there too. Haha, omg man I didn't know it was my dad till he called out to me. :/ Kendrick and I made it a point to jog every wednesday. Heheh. Hopefully can make it la. Lol.
FYP activity today, can say that things are going pretty well. I should be motivated to chiong also. Sigh. Lol. Tomorrow culinary! Shitttt. Lol. Damn.
Oh and I slept at home instead of going to school today. Damn it. Heheh, even my mom says I improved, lesser skipping of school. It was my first time skipping this semester. Okay, shouldn't even be proud of it.
Last saturday was tutoring, and after that ended up playing those cookery stuff that we used to play as little girls with my little baby cousins. Heheh. They're my little waitresses for that day. Lol. They're so cute when they got 'angry' and threw little tantrums when I'm gonna go home, but they weren't angry at me but at their dad instead. Haha! :x My poor uncle.
No need do RJ today, shiok. K bye!

