Sunday, May 24, 2009!
HandWritten on; 2:18 PM
Yes ah! I completed a 15km marathon, but of course, I didn't run all 15km. Lol! Gotta thank those volunteers, they damn hardworking, still can run tgt with me. Lol! There're some cute ones, the way they cheered and motivates. And some act-voluteers like that ahpek whistling, he really did crack me up, and some other runners. And those kids camping at water venture I think? They're very cute. Hahaha. And tht hot and fit guy in tht standard chartered tee, maybe he's not hot, 'cause my right eye was entirely blurred. People should be more like him, right Vina? :x
Running isn't about running faster or slower, it's about not ever stopping, going beyond your limits and completing the journey. It's not about how fast you reach the top, it's the process that matters. Never stop and give up, or you'll never reach the top. :D
*Walking is not stopping. :x
Going to find Jesslin later, MAYBE. But I'm definitely going hougang. Heh. & I'm wondering if I should exercise tmr w the rest 'cause I think my legs would ache tmr, I think. Lol. X-ser-size day. :D
Feeling tired alr. :/ Bye!