Monday, June 01, 2009!
HandWritten on; 1:19 AM
Holidays, FYP, work, money? Where's time?
Sighzzz, no potential time planned for my FYP stuff, or should I say, no motivation(AT ALL)? Yes, I have ZERO motivation! Help?
Should I join my brother on the 26th July to watch the guy in my previous post & his teammates in red running around the pitch, shooting balls into the goalpost and kicking asses of our local players? OR... Spend the money on food(again) and dresses and clothes and shoes and gadgets and entertainment(movies) and fun? So, where does the charity thingy we talked about when we said we'd have tonnes of money comes into place? Let's all be ashamed of ourselves.
Oh, and one last thing, I miss my sisters!! Like hell lot!
And so, I said I miss her and she appeared in my dreams, again.
This time, it's different. I gave her a hug and told her I miss her before she left us, again.