My boss' daughter's the cutest please. Lol. Princess Adriene. :D But my phone camera sucks. Hahaha! :x
Tmr's last day of work! And school on monday, sighhhh. There's sports coaching UT on monday, how sucky! Hafta do notes and compile everything and read! Omgz, I'm sooo dead! Losing time.. When did I become like a workaholic? I didn't even have time to volunteer for the Trifactor thingy. Sigh. How irresponsible. :/

My off day was yesterday where our FYP team went to interview some instructors for our project. Alllll the way to Bedok early in the morning, sigh. And I had like just 3 hours of sleep and dreamt of working. Suckiest dream ever, it seemed like you never slept. ):
After that went Marina Square with Vic and Bob, Bob left soon after. Leaving Vic and me to window shop, we did our CVs at Starbucks. I was soooo tired even after a cup of coffee that I slept at Starbucks for like 15 mins? Can't believe it pls. Lol. Rly cannot tahan, too tired alr.
Then then we waited for Gynette to end work and chilled again. Laughed till my cheeks were cramped. Heh. Had a great day out w them. I was out the wholeeee day ytd, can't believe I've that kind of energy.

When am I gonna see bestie, evel, qh, sl and jasminexu manzzz! ):