Friday, June 26, 2009!
HandWritten on; 1:30 AM
A sport that I love (yay), with a bunch of sweaty boys (ewww), till 12mn. Haahahah. But their sweaty bodies didn't affect me. I'm no girly girl! :D Being the only girl has got an advantage 'cos they won't even dare to land a finger on me, good good. Grow up to be gentlemens kay.
Finally perspired a little, just a little though. But it's fun and I'm feeling refreshed.
& I finally met up with bestie ytdddd!!! :D Had a grear though the time is pretty short. We're all busy busy bees. Hahaha. Thanks Gyn for waiting w me! We shall meet up again soooon, maybe with the rest of the sisters. Heh. I miss them so much too.
Today acer-ed with Gyn next week andnext next week. Shall shop w her next week too! Buy stuff for our formal wear! Argh, why do we have to wear formal. Fcking hell.. Damn troublesome.. Sigh. Must save money alr. Lol. Fyp meeting afterwards then work for 3 hrs. :D
Chalet tmr. School first. Hopefully can get a teeny weeny get away, still in Singapore. Lol. Feeling so tired nowadays, got no time to replenish my sleep. Sigh. Nights people!