Sunday, July 12, 2009!
HandWritten on; 2:49 AM
Mannnn, it sure felt good talking to my bestf online. Cause it really got me started a little on my report. It's really little but it's a lot to me, felt a slight sense of achievement though I'm not even CLOSE to finishing. Godddd. I'm only like 30% done! My aim is to have at least 90% done in 8 days time so I'll have time to refine the final draft. Leng Er's aim for us is 80% in 2 days time. Howwww?! Lol. We're so gonna disappoint her again, as much as we really don't want too.
I think I've been relying quite a lot on Leng Er too, I really can't do it without her. Our team really can't do it without her, we really owe her a lot. And we're even expected a treat from her @ Vienna to celebrate the end of FYP. Super buey paiseh! Thank God we've got the best advisor we could ever ask for.
And logbooks, 5 more to go. Shucks, I'm glad I did a layout for the 6th, or I'll totally be lost, like I'm not lost/stuck enough.. Sigh, and it's just for the 6th logbook.. There's still a lot to be done it seems. Seriously I can't wait for the day we submit our report.
And then our next worry would appear, our poster and presentation! God damn it, I think I'll be scared to death for the presentation and it's a day before my birthday. :D Can't wait for my birthday, best birthday gift ever, the end of FYP (excluding the results part.). That'll be another story...
Everyone! Let us all jiayou in our FYP and whatevers. Shall stay back after school w Gynster and Vickietoria as much as possible to do our reports together! We gotta be motivated, girls!
Okieeeez! Work tmr! Gonna sleep soooon! See y'all. & I wanna meet my sisters next week pleaseeee!