Saturday, August 15, 2009!
HandWritten on; 3:42 AM
I am so dead, I feel like I've walked idk how many miles today. Feet is aching, sigh, I've work tmr. Sunday race day.
Tips(the day before race day):
- Avoid unsual food (Low-fibre fruits and veggies, safe dairy, refined carbs! Gotta do carbo loading.)
- Stay hydrated (Drink lots of fluid!)
- Don't overdo it (Stay off your feet, do not spend too much time on your feet)
- Stay relaxed (Think positive)
- Get clothing and gear ready (race timing chip put on shoes & bib number+safety pins)
- Plan breakfast (banana or energy bar or milk)
- Don't stress about lack of sleep (most pple don't sleep well the night before, but two nights before have to get plenty of sleep.)
- Plan to wake up early (plenty of time to get ready)
First of all, I'll not have enough sleep 2 nights before, which is tonight, and I cannot rest my feets 'cause I'm gonna stand for 10.5 hours straight. And I did not carbo load myself two days before race day, neither am I loading myself with carbo tmr cause I'm working.
I'm fucking dead, I gotta relax and think positive.
Today, I walked a lot, had fun, made a new friend, ate only one meal + a muffin.
Tomorrow, I work, getting less than 3 hrs of sleep before race day.
Race day, I die.
Monday, CCM - low&high elements+some games?, after school - FYP presentation!, after presentation - X.Sir.Size (I'll probably not go? Depends.), I might probably be dead by then.
Monday must do a slow and long relaxed jog 'cause it's a day after a long run. Shall jio Kendrick again!
God bless me! If I survive I promise to go bai bai Goddess Of Mercy at Bugis there. Love y'all!