Friday, August 28, 2009!
HandWritten on; 4:47 AM
Training was sucky for me todayyyy! Shucks, I'm so eff-ing weak I swear. :( Felt like a burden, and whatever, just felt kinda, bad? Idk. Lol. Forget it, must train on my ownnn! But I've got almost no time to do so. Need to stop having late night sleeps, drink more water and have less chocolates at home. Working working working sooon, more money, and I can't wait for payday and SATURDAY! I won't be a workaholic like Ryan, a life like his can kill me!
Sighhhhh, & I misss my bestfrienddddd, Evelynlovelyyy, Slmommyyy and Qhahmahhh. Omg. My days are all packed somehow. Girls, we need to meet up soon!
Love was never what you trusted.
And you told me that you were defeated.
Never have anyone make me feel the way you did.
Neither have I fallen so deep.
It's true that they say the words that you said when you're in love,
Would be absolutely absurd.
And the way you've made me felt,
They are more than words could ever tell.
- I've lost to you too, in the name of love.