Sunday, September 06, 2009!
HandWritten on; 9:22 PM
Every sunday when I stay home, my dad would get me whatever I request for, for dinner. And he'd definitely get more than what I requests for. Like the time I asked for either chicken rice and horfun he got me the western and chinese type of chicken rice plus horfun. 3 dishes for 2 person, and I get to pick one out of the 3.
Today, still feeling restless and slightly ill, I just requested for congee.
& my dad so nice to get me my all-time-favourite frog leg congeee!
I got the best father anyone could ever ask for.
& Idk what to do for him.
Still feeling ever so lost about what to do in the future. If only there're no encumbrances like those money issues and millions of uncertainties...
It's okay, no matter what, I won't give up or anything. I hope Alvinrongsteraus will go to Vietnam this december so that maybe my brother and I could go too. :D