Saturday, September 05, 2009!
HandWritten on; 2:19 AM
Heyyyyy! 've been quite busy today, quite. Am at Aranda now. Making balloon flowers, the only one I know, and also I can only use the skinniest balloon to make. Buying decorations, filling up party favours & pinatas, putting up decos, drawing Arsenal's logo, and stuff. Lol. Feeling pretty tired now.
The party favours are cooool ttm lah! Why do we not have parties like that when we're young? Super love the girls' versions of the party favours. So many goodies for the kiddos. Heh. Shall upload some peeekchas as promised for Sl. :D Miss you girls sooo much!
Got more pictures for baby and the golden retriever, didn't take any pics for the other dog coz I'm biased. :x




He stroked Charlotte after that. So sweeet. Hah.


Enormous dog and tiny baby.

Charlotte likes lying beside my daddy when he's asleep.

1st shot: Wna lick my face
2nd shot: Trying to 'siam' the camera.
Who needs a diet?