Sunday, September 06, 2009!
HandWritten on; 8:13 PM
Staying at home the entire day, home alone, as always.
Felt great.
Really need it. Fever finally subsided.
I'm glad I'm finally feeling hungry 'cause it's a great sign after the mild stomach flu I got from boyboy.
Although there are great food from both buffet and BBQ yesterday,
I had nothing but hotcakes in the morning, and a bite of the cake.
Mavis and my aunt got the stomach flu from baby too.
And the party was chaotic, filled with tons of kids and balloons and inflated swords.
Aunty Jarene: Ryan darling, you've taken a lot of balloons already. There's no need for one more.
Little Ryan (Tied to almost 20 balloons): But I want to fly!The way he pronounced 'fly' is still in slight babyish language, but not as much already. Like how he used to say pwease and pway instead of please and play. Soooo eff-ing cute. FYI, he really thinks he can fly if he's got tons of helium balloons tied to him.
Oh and I sucked in helium air last night to sound like a chipmunk. Everyone was so amazed and begun trying it out and lol-ing.
Gonna work tr and the day after, and gonna gorge on the Arsenal cupcakes and those Vitagens when I'm feeling better. Can hear them calling my name...
And as I stayed home and surfed the net. Something majorly cute caught my eyes.

Hype +1!
Hype +10!
'Cause you and I both loved, what you and I spoke of..